Saturday, January 19, 2013

Meet My Little Mister



Well, HELLO blogging world! We meet again. I had to say "good-bye" to my previous two blogs:
Taste & See and Maggie Pink Cheeks.
Quite frankly, I don't have the time to be keeping up with them. I'm sure that's pretty obvious by now since it's been well over a year since my last update. Don't fret, though.... I'll have some recipes and crafts on here, as well.
 
This is a picture of the little mister that stole my heart. We call him "Breyson." He's 7 months old now, and he's the love of my life. I couldn't have asked for a more content and lovable baby. He is so patient and lets me do silly things with him like dress him in suspenders and bow ties and give him big red kisses. In case you were wondering, I got this bowtie/suspender set from Petite Peanut on Etsy.  Some of the proceeds go towards medical research for Williams Syndrome, which is what her cute little "peanut" has. I'm sure I'll be ordering more as Breyson grows because the quality is great, and they are just so dad-gum cute!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment